Fastpath: Admin Center > Billing > Subscription
If your plan allows temporary subscriptions, you can have:
- Temporary agents: Temporary agents allow you to add a group of Zendesk agents for a time period less than current billing cycle. For example, a retail customer may be on an annual plan but ramp up their agents during the holidays. Unlike Light Agents, temporary agents can have any role you choose. The only difference between traditional base agents and temporary agents is the time period in which they are allowed to operate.
- Temporary product additions: In addition to temporary agents, temporary subscriptions allow you to increase product use for a time period less than the current billing cycle. For example, a retail customer may be on an annual plan but ramp up their Answer Bot resolutions during the holidays.
To view temporary subscriptions
- In any product, click the Zendesk Products icon () in the top bar, then select Admin Center.
- Click the Billing icon () in the left sidebar, then click Subscription to see a summary of your current plan.
If your plan allows for temporary agents or products, the Subscription page includes a Temporary subscription section:
- Product: The list of Zendesk products that include temporary subscriptions.
- Timeframe: For Active subscriptions, the number of days left before the subscription expires. For Scheduled subscriptions, the timeframe (date range) in the future when the subscription will be active.
- Details: The number of temporary agent seats included in the subscription or the number of Answer Bot resolutions included in the subscription.
- Status: The subscription status is Active for subscriptions that are currently being used. The status is Scheduled for subscriptions that are available in the future (during the Timeframe specified).