Hello, thanks for reading! Here are our release notes for the week of January 8 through to January 15th.
- Unity SDK GA - Version 1.0.1 (Original date 16th of December 2020)
- Deprecation of IE11 Support in Chat Dashboard on January 27, 2021. Learn more
- [Agent Workspace] Better handling of chat acceptance in the case the visitor has already left/disconnected
- My Tickets (Support)
- My Tickets app restricts agents from being able to assign tickets to themselves manually in the Support agent user interface if the agent already has "Open" tickets assigned to them. The app, via an app setting, allows certain roles to assign the tickets to themselves even though they have "Open" tickets assigned to them.
- Asana from Premium Plus (Support) (paid)
- Asana from Premium Plus allows you to escalate tickets to Asana. You can create tasks, link them to a specific project or assign the ticket to a colleague. When adding a task you can add a due date and add yourself as a follower. The created task in Asana contains a link to the Zendesk Ticket as well as any notes you added upon submit. Once created the sidebar app shows you the status of a linked task right next to your ticket as wel as the current assignee, due date and descriptions added to the task. You can open the task in Asana with one click, and easily unlink tasks if needed.
- Shopify Macros (Support)
- Shopify Macros lets you use Shopify variables in your help desk messages and responses. Reference things like order number, order status, total paid, customer info (e-mail, phone, etc.), any line item info and more from within your ticket replies and macros.
- Magento 2 by Zenplates (Support) (paid)
- Magento 2 by Zenplates allows you to view customer and order details from your Magento 2 store(s) in Zendesk Support. The user interface has been designed to ensure that they have access to the right information at the right time, eliminating the need to switch back and forth between screens and ensuring that your customers receive timely and accurate responses to their tickets.
- Cohere (Support) (Chat)
- Cohere is a support and onboarding tool that gives you a real-time view of what your users are doing on your site. If they need help, just jump in and request control to their screen, no setup required. Cohere's app for Zendesk allows you to see all of your ticket/chat requesters' active sessions on your website in the sidebar of your Zendesk dashboard. All you need to do to see their screen or activate remote control is click into a session in the sidebar — no switching tabs required!
- Email Template Builder (Support) (paid)
- Email Template Builder offers you 4 modern templates and an interface to customize your outbound emails to your liking in a similar fashion to how you can customize your Help Center theme.
- Marketplace Channels (Support) (paid)
- Marketplace Channels lets all the messages sent by your customers on different marketplaces like BHV, Darty, Fnac, or Galeries Lafayette will arrive directly to your Zendesk instance. This allows you to integrate them seamlessly in your support processes, apply SLAs, triggers, automations, etc. Your agents will respond directly from Zendesk and avoid using several different tools in they day to day work.
- Userback (Support)
- Userback lets your customers give you visual feedback on any web page and automatically create Zendesk tickets with annotated screenshots, videos, browser information and more. Give your support team all the information they need to resolve support tickets faster. No more back and forth emails with customers. Resolve tickets faster with high-quality visual feedback.
No new updates for:
- Web Widget
- Answer Bot
- Guide + Gather
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Core