We're beyond excited to announce a new EAP: Integrating the Zendesk knowledge base and community into the Agent Workspace!
What is it?
This integration adds new functionality to the Zendesk Agent Workspace which allows agents to use content from your knowledge base, and community, to answer questions across tickets, chats, and social channels. This makes it a powerfully productive tool for agents to get information and answers that are relevant to the conversation they're engaging in - without having to leave the conversation or manage multiple browser tabs.
Here are some of the highlights of the Knowledge app:
- Suggestions for relevant knowledge powered by AnswerBot.
- Search with rich filtering across multiple Help Centers, including articles and community posts.
- A better overview and reading experience with the article and post content placed next to the customer conversation.
- Inserting article and post links into conversations or quoting the most relevant portion of an article or post.
- Reporting how agents are using content via the existing Knowledge Capture dashboard in Explore.
Changes to the layout of Agent Workspace
The new Knowledge app is available in Agent Workspace via a small, but significant, change to the layout. We have introduced a new set of buttons on the right side of the screen, offering different views that are relevant to the context you're in. User information and Apps are placed here as well, replacing the toggle button in the upper-right corner.
If you sign up for the EAP, you will be the first to try out the shiny new updated agent experience.
Who can get it and how?
The EAP is open now and you can sign up here. It is available to all customers who have Agent Workspace enabled.