Hello, thanks for reading! Here are our release notes for the week of January 15 through to January 22nd.
- Version 1.1.0
- New feature to check if a request has new comments.
- New feature to mark request as read.
- Resolved an issue with duplicated text when bold and italics were applied.
- Resolved an issue with bold text not rendering correctly in an article.
- Removed an unused font file from resources.
- Version 1.1.0
- Deprecation of IE11 Support in Chat Dashboard on January 27, 2021. Learn more.
- [Agent workspace] issue where spaces were appearing inside tags, rather than underscores
- Solved cases where two agents were able to serve the same calls and hear each other.
Guide + Gather
- Announcing individual users in user segments
- Announcing the Zendesk Guide knowledge base reporting in Explore
- Visual update for the default theme: Copenhagen
- Icons in Help Center have been updated to latest styling (only very slight changes)
- Improved CSS rendering to better support styling of tables incl. setting width, height and borders as well as using list items in tables
We have started rolling out the brand new Guide: Knowledge base dataset. You can read more about it here.
- Automate.io (Sell)
- Automate.io for Sell allows you to connect Zendesk Sell with 200+ web apps easily and automate repetitive tasks using a drag and drop interface - no coding required. Supercharge your sales automation with our Zendesk Sell integration! Your sales team can now focus on closing more deals as we automate their important but repetitive tasks. Connect Zendesk Sell with Facebook Lead Ads, Slack, Mailchimp, Gmail and more.
- eZSign DocuSign (Support) (Sell) (paid)
- eZSign DocuSign for Support and Sell directly integrates your account DocuSign into Zendesk Sell or Support environment to create and view documents without leaving the platform. Send envelopes directly and collect electronic signatures in a few minutes with this integration. Send envelopes directly from the deal or ticket in your Zendesk account by uploading documents you have (no prior configuration on Docusign is required) or using templates. Templates fields can be automatically filled with data saved in the deal/ticket.
- Skylight (Support)
- Skylight is the agent application for Lifesize’s CXEngage platform. Skylight embeds omnichannel interaction and routing capabilities directly into Zendesk to provide agents a single workspace for supporting customer interactions. By combining the advanced CRM functionality and data exchange between Skylight and Zendesk, agents can handle interactions with customers based on their full history on any channel – or pivot seamlessly from one to another, as needed, to improve the customer experience.
- Stripe by Zenplates (Support)
- Stripe by Zenplates allows your agents to view and manage customers, subscriptions, payments and invoices from within Zendesk Support. The app will present the customer associated with the ticket by default, but agents can search for and view other customers at any time. Additional details like refund amounts and Stripe IDs are available through tooltips and by hovering over items in the user interface.
No new updates for:
- Web Widget
- Answer Bot
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Core