The ability to log a visit on the Sell mobile app is unavailable. Why is the Log a visit button greyed out?
The ability to log a visit is available on the Sell mobile app if the functionality has been enabled by an admin. Issues logging a visit can occur if account settings are changed or through user error. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to make sure you have configured your account correctly to log visits:
- An admin must enable visits for the entire account.
- If you are missing a Visit outcome option, an admin can adjust the Visits options in their settings.
- Verify that an address is entered in the Address field and validate the address of the lead or contact. A valid address is required in order to log a visit.
- Check if another user can successfully log a visit for the lead or contact.
- Check if the user has enabled the geolocation feature and if they should then add the lead or contact's address from the map.
- Update your mobile app to the most recent version.
Lastly, if you have tried all the previous troubleshooting steps, try resaving the address as a final step. Click the pencil icon to edit the lead or contact and make a small change to the address. Save the new information. Edit the record again to correct the address and save the information. Adjusting the information in the address field triggers the geolocation object creation and should unblock the Log a visit button.
For more information, see the articles: How do I add a record from my map on the Sell mobile app? and Tracking visits in Zendesk Sell.