How do I schedule emails to send at regular intervals? What are my available options to automate emailing as much as possible in my account?
Sending an automated email and keeping your Sell account updated with your lead's responses can be achieved through a variety of workflows. The workflows mentioned in this article can be created using Sell features and third-party integrations.
One workflow option involves admins defining a series of emails to be sent on a specific cadence using sequences in Reach. Users can then enroll records in a sequence to send out regularly scheduled emails.
For more information on the Reach feature, see the articles: Setting up email and task sequences in Sell and Sending an email and task sequence to leads in Sell.
Automated task action workflow
You can also use the automated task action feature to configure auto-generated emailing lists in your account. See the following steps:
- Set up an automated task action to automatically create a task or updates a custom field after a specific action.
- Create a smart list with the custom field column or task column.
- Filter these fields for a specific custom field entry or an upcoming task.
- Include a communication filter such as Days since last communication to avoid accidentally emailing someone twice.
- Select all in the list to send a bulk email regularly to people who fall into this workflow.
- Make sure you save this list so that once it is created your only manual step is to send a bulk email each time.