Hello, thanks for reading! Here are our release notes for the week of March 5 through to March 12.
- Zendesk SDK for Unity version 1.2.0 (Asset store page) (changelog)
- The Unity SDK now supports Unity 2018.4 and above. We've dropped support for Unity 2017.x
Chat & Messaging
- [Messaging] Continuous Conversations is being rolled out in a phased manner. With continuous conversations enabled, accounts will be able to set expectations with customers when agents are offline and notify them via email. Learn More.
- Embedded voice - Deleting a digital line from Talk settings
- Admins now have the ability to delete a digital line from Talk settings/Lines.
- Changelog updated for February 2021
- [Messaging] Update messaging in-product banners
- [Messaging] Update default colours to ensure that they set in all places when creating a new Web SDK for messaging
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
- Leopold (Theme)
- Leopold is a beautiful and highly customizable theme for Zendesk Guide. It is designed to serve as a solid foundation on which to build an amazing knowledge base for your customers.
- Bing (Theme)
- Bing is a beautiful and highly customizable theme for Zendesk Guide. It is designed to serve as a solid foundation on which to build an amazing knowledge base for your customers.
- Screencast Me (Support) (paid)
- Screencast Me lets customers record their screen while narrating their issue and then send it directly back to the Zendesk ticket page. Customers don't need to download any special software. They can record their screen directly from any modern browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge)
- Asana (Support)
- Asana is a leading work management platform that's pioneering the future of work. Asana's Zendesk integration helps teams escalate requests and complete the feedback loop between Zendesk and Asana. Turn manual processes into automated workflows to save your teams time and reduce data duplication between Asana and Zendesk. Create Asana tasks from within Zendesk to escalate requests, link existing Asana tasks to a Zendesk ticket, view the Asana task status and owner without leaving Zendesk, and more.
No new updates for:
- Guide & Gather
- Answer Bot
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Core