Hello, thanks for reading! Here are our release notes for the week of March 12 through to March 19.
- Trigger filtering with custom fields. Admins can use advanced trigger filters to filter on non date-related custom fields.
- Accounts that have enabled Agent Workspace are now able to redact messages and attachments from completed chat conversations. In addition, redaction is now a native experience, rather than leveraging an app. More information could be found here.
- Stricter access for agents with restrictions within-orgs. Agents could see any ticket submitted by the end-user even it not accessible. Now agents without an organization will only be able to see tickets they requested themselves.
Guide & Gather
- Federated Search GA. Read more Announcing Help center Federated Search
- Resolved an issue where 'Update Via IS Text' did not fire on ticket update. This now works as expected.
- Flow Builder: Removed collision of toast notifications
- Flow Builder: Highlighting publish errors on the step for improved usability
- [Web Widget Classic] Fix error when navigating from channel configuration page to Admin Center Web SDK page
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
- Answer Search (Support)
- Answer Search is a blazing fast search that helps knowledge-centered support teams find and reuse answers buried in historical support tickets. Ideal for SaaS and Technical Support teams. Quickly find information to help solve tickets more efficiently, reuse past answers that include to knowledge articles links, find and insert previously used screenshots, and more with this useful app.
- WhatsApp for Sell (Sell)
- WhatsApp for Sell allows businesses to use Sunshine Conversation's functionality within Sell to receive and answer messages. Unmatched messages will create new leads in Sell and Sell users can send and receive messages in the side bar app. Sell users will also be able to see unanswered conversations in the top bar app.
- Lorde (Theme)
- Lorde is a beautiful and highly customizable theme for Zendesk Guide. It is designed to serve as a solid foundation on which to build an amazing knowledge base for your customers.
- Ivy (Theme), Fitzgerald (Theme), Milo (Theme), Juno (Theme), Ada (Theme), Azura (Theme)
- Viewabo (Support)
- Viewabo provides a service that allows customer support agents to request access to smartphone cameras so that customers can send live-streamed video of issues without using an app, making it faster for agents to understand and resolve customer issues. Trying to understand and resolve difficult customer issues in email, chat, or over the phone is often frustrating for everyone. Not only could it take a long time to figure out what the issue is, but also the issue might not get resolved if agents can't see if customers are fixing it correctly.
- Recurring Revenue (Sell)
- Recurring Revenue will help to capture the recurring revenue data by calculating the monthly recurring revenue, annual recurring revenue from the deal value over a user defined time duration or deal tenure. It also calculates the revenue forecasts which will help in business planning and budgeting.
No new updates for:
- Chat & Messaging
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Core