Web Widget & Web SDK (for Messaging)
- [Messaging] 'Type a message' text is aligned incorrectly within the Web SDK in Firefox
App Marketplace updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
- Magento 2 by Zenplates (Support) (paid)
- Magento 2 by Zenplates delivers customer and order information from your Magento 2 store(s) directly to your agents working in Zendesk Support. The user interface has been designed to ensure that they have access to the right information at the right time, eliminating the need to switch back and forth between screens and ensuring that your customers receive timely and accurate responses to their tickets.
- RingCentral Engage Voice (Support)
- RingCentral Engage Voice brings Contact Center to your ticketing system. By connecting your phone system to Zendesk, Engage Voice with Zendesk enables you to recognize and respond to your customers at the moment of interaction. With features like customer profile matching, click-to-dial, local presence dialing, and more. Agents can use RingCentral Extensions with supported RingCentral hard phone and softphone, or they can use any 3rd party phone with the phone number of their choice. Agents can open objects directly in Zendesk when there is a match with the customer calling. Log all call notes directly into Zendesk. All inbound and outbound call activities are tracked directly in the CRM application.
- Related Tickets PLUS (Support)
- Related Tickets PLUS by LEAFWORKS allows you to see related tickets based on the same custom fields values of other tickets. This is really helpful when tickets get created through Guide Forms or via API which come with pre-filled custom fields by clients or backend processes. The app only shows data, when matching tickets are found. Depending on the needs of your team, you can specify additional fields to show alongside with the tickets.
- Loops (Support)
- Loops supercharge your agents with product knowledge to resolve tickets faster. Loops gives product context to support agents with one centralized view of the customer issue together with data from Zendesk to save time and work more efficiently. In one place and in real-time, Loops stitches together all relevant data: user journeys, product errors, anomalies, trending cases and logs. Additionally, Loops carries context from customer issues across tools and tiers within your organization. At each level, insights are provided through customized recommendations to directly guide agents to faster resolutions.
- Aide (Support)
- Aide accelerates customer support by streamlining time-consuming tasks (ie. writing emails, looking up product info or processing an exchange). Using the latest in AI research technology, Aide enables you to resolve tickets significantly faster without leaving Zendesk. The Aide integration for Zendesk allows you to select from AI-generated responses, manage a library of canned responses, modify e-commerce orders and more.
- Mindbehind (Chat)
- Mindbehind is a conversational customer engagement platform used to deploy intelligent virtual assistants (IVA) on any communication channel. It enables your business to deliver state-of-the-art customer service at only a fraction of the cost. Integrate the best AI-engines according to your company's needs. MB's open-API (Open-API) architecture allows companies to easily leverage AI automation and create business value quickly.
- Involve.ai (Support)
- Involve.ai organizes all customer data and interactions in a single dashboard so you can quickly predict customer health, stop customers from leaving, and expand them to increase revenue. Involve.ai predicts customer churn and expansion opportunities.
No updates for
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- Zendesk Support
- Zendesk Talk
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging