- New “Transfers only” agent state for Zendesk Talk (Rollout timeline: June 28, 2021 till July 19, 2021) With this release, a Talk agent or a team lead will be able to select the Transfers only state in Talk agent availability dropdown, when selected they will only receive transferred calls from other agents and can’t be directly routed any call from the queue. They will still be able to make outbound calls.
- We are also releasing reporting capabilities for Transfers only state. The new abilities will be available to all Zendesk Talk customers except the customers using Talk Legacy and Lite plans.
- More details about the changes are captured in this formal product announcement.
Trialling Zendesk Text
- Customers can only add a US or CA phone number when trialling Text
Number routing page linked incorrectly to schedules page
- The Routing tab of a phone number capsule has a `Configure your schedules.` link which redirected the agent to `/agent/#/admin/business_hours`, we updated this link to redirect to `/agent/admin/schedules`, which is the same URL when the admin goes to Admin > Settings > Schedules.
Digital Line user enhancement
- Additional warning message added to the Lines settings which warns admins that their digital line/Widget configuration will be disabled if they turn off outbound calling or delete the phone number associated with the digital line.
Zendesk Chat and Messaging
- [Messaging] Admins can update the brand associated with a social messaging channel integration. Learn more
Web Widget and Web SKD (for Messaging)
- [Messaging] Update Changelog for May 2021
App Marketplace Updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
- gert.io (Support)
- gert.io is an automated privacy compliance bot to easily protect your customers' data. Once your Zendesk account is added to gert.io you can easily add your company’s data-retention policies and define your criteria for what, when and how often ticket data should be redacted. After this, gert.io automatically redacts sensitive customer data from your Zendesk without deleting important statistics. Meaning you will be completely compliant whilst retaining relevant knowledge about your customers' actions, which you can use to further develop your services.
- Lingpad (Support)
- Lingpad provides hassle-free, human translations in 180+ Languages Integrated Inside Zendesk Support. Lingpad brings your dreams of growing in new markets to life by delivering high-quality translations of customer support tickets in any language directly from the Zendesk user interface. A team of expert translators translates the responses to support tickets into the customers' native language.
- userwell (Support)
- userwell is a product feedback management tool that helps you and your team to organize and manage incoming feedback in one central place. The userwell app for Zendesk will enable your support team to forward incoming support tickets that contain product feedback and link them directly to your userwell projects. This saves valuable time for your customer-facing teams and prevents valuable feedback from getting lost between your software tools. Once a support ticket has been forwarded to userwell, it is marked accordingly to avoid double submissions.
No Updates for
- Guide and Gather
- Answer Bot