Check out what's new in the last month:
Also don't miss:
- For email side conversations, if an agent includes an email address for a user who is not already a user in your Zendesk account, that person is automatically added as an end user. Also if you have user tags enabled, these new end users are assigned a tag to help you track them. See Managing end users created by side conversations.
Click to open in another tab:
- Your agents have a combination of formatting options within the same rich content editor, CKEditor, when you enable the Zendesk Agent Workspace. With CKEditor, your agents can enter Markdown commands to format text, or they can use the toolbar to format, all within the same editor. See Formatting options in the Zendesk Agent Workspace.
Click to open in another tab:
- Agents can now choose which sales rep or distribution to send a lead to when creating leads through the Sell app in Support. This is available through the Sell-Support integration and the Sell-Chat integration. See Setting up the Zendesk Sell-Support integration and Setting up the Zendesk Sell-Chat integration.
Live chat and messaging
- Updates to Flow Builder's UI make it easier to build larger automated flows. Usability improvements include:
- Navigating the flow canvas using pinch, pan, and zoom controls.
- Using drag-and-drop to easily reorder quick reply options.
- You can now continue a flow after suggesting Help Center articles. Previously, showing Help Center articles was an "end step" in a flow. Now, you can add transfer to agent, message, or option steps, allowing for greater flexibility over the experience they're creating. See Using Flow Builder to automate conversations.
- Embedded voice is now available on trial plans. You can now add a digital line and test the Embedded voice functionality as part of your Zendesk Suite trial.
- We've updated Talk digital line settings to add the capability to delete Talk digital lines you’ve added to your account. For more details, see Adding a Talk digital line.
Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Focus mode allows agents to be online for both voice and chat conversations but only serves the agent one channel at a time. For details, see Enabling focus mode for voice and chat in the Zendesk Agent Workspace.
Look for this feature, coming soon in Agent Workspace.
- Agent Workspace includes a new context panel on the side of the ticket to help you view and manage information about your customers. See Using the context panel in the Zendesk Agent Workspace. You can use the panel to:
View contact information about the customer and the customer’s interaction history.
Search for articles in your help center that might help your customers solve issues, view suggestions for articles based on ticket content, or add feedback to flag existing articles.
Open a list of public or private apps to help you solve tickets. You only see apps that have been installed by your admin.