- Summatti (Support)
- Summatti automates quality control and analysis with AI. Take action on tickets that needs your attention and coach agents in real-time. Reduce data analysis time by finding customer pain points with AI analysis. Summatti can connect with your existing ticketing systems, IVR etc. within no time and start analyzing conversations in real-time. As soon as you launch with Summatti start seeing how much time your team is saving by not doing the manual mundane and focusing on your agents and growing the business.
- Arvia Video Meeting (Chat)
- Arvia Video Meeting provides your customer support and sales teams with quick and easy to access video calls with screen sharing, presentation, snapshots and cloud recording. Agents jump into a video call support session directly from your Zendesk ticket. One or more participants (clients, experts, customers, partners, ...) get into the live session by simply clicking a room dedicated to an agent: No installation and no sign in is needed to get all your customers into a fully featured call on any device.
- Data sync by HubSpot (Sell)
- Data sync by HubSpot syncs data between Zendesk Sell and HubSpot without manual data entry or messy, time-consuming imports. Data is shared between Zendesk Sell and HubSpot in real time. Set-up is quick with out-of-the-box field mappings already created for you. Your existing data will sync right away, and updates will sync as they happen.
- Bellevue (Theme)
- Bellevue is a minimalist, responsive and mobile-friendly Zendesk theme. Everything from the header, custom blocks, table of contents, and footer is configurable - making it user friendly. Multi-language and dynamic content are supported.
- Jade (Theme)
- Jade is a beautiful and highly customizable theme for Zendesk Guide. It is designed to serve as a solid foundation on which to build an amazing knowledge base for your customers.
- Arya (Theme)
- Arya is a beautiful and highly customizable theme for Zendesk Guide. It is designed to serve as a solid foundation on which to build an amazing knowledge base for your customers.
- Yellow Messenger (Chat)
- Yellow Messenger allows smooth transfer of complex queries from the virtual assistant to a live agent to get queries resolved accurately and efficiently. The live agent transfer allows the IVA to escalate the request and seamlessly transfers the conversation to a live agent via the Zendesk integration along with the chat history so that support agent has all the information readily available. As a result, customers do not have to repeat themselves and there is no gap in the conversation.
- BrightReps Knowledge (Support)
- BrightReps Knowledge helps you leverage your existing processes that are documented in Zendesk Guide, making it easy to quickly find the article that will help with your customer’s support issue. Search the help center and view articles from within the ticket Link to the article within ticket comments Capture analytics to understand which articles are being linked to and what search terms aren’t returning any articles
- Fixed an issue with the Talk dashboard that caused all inbound calls to be counted as callback calls
Guide and Gather
New properties were added to post and post comments objects of the Help Center API. The properties provide information about the last non-author edited the post or comment and the date of the event. Read more in Zendesk developer portal.
- Removed legacy endpoint
/hc/communities/public/topicswhich existed for the old forums functionality. For the last years it has been redirecting to the proper new endpoint. Now it will just give a 404 Not Found response.
- Pinch, Pan and Zoom functionally in Flow Builder to improve admin experience when navigating through a large flow. This feature will be available to all accounts by the end of next week.
Chat v2 SDK (iOS)
No Updates to :
- Web Widget and Web SDK (for Messaging)
- Chat and Messaging