Current package version: 5.5.1
Package release date: November 21st 2017
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.3.4 or an earlier version
- Install package 4.3.5 (or package 4.3.5 for sandbox).
- After installation is complete, immediately install package 5.5.1 (or package 5.5.1 for sandbox).
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.4.0 or a later version
- Displaying additional levels of Salesforce account hierarchy in the Zendesk Support app (immediate parent and ultimate parent). Read more
- Displaying related objects for immediate parent and ultimate parent accounts
- More up to data Salesforce data in Support thanks to configurable data refresh interval in the Zendesk Support app. Read more
- Improved logging of Bulk Sync errors
Please subscribe to this announcement to receive future notifications on updates to the Zendesk for Salesforce package For more information on the Zendesk for Salesforce package, please see the Zendesk for Salesforce Getting Started guide.