Current package version: 5.6.1
Package release date: February 16th 2018
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.3.4 or an earlier version
- Install package 4.3.5 (or package 4.3.5 for sandbox).
- After installation is complete, immediately install package 5.6.1 (or package 5.6.1 for sandbox).
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.4.0 or a later version
- Ongoing syncing feature has been fundamentally reworked and improved
- Configurable sync conditions allow users to choose which records to sync
- Using configurable matching criteria to link SFDC records to Zendesk records.
- Upon successful match of SFDC record to Zendesk record, external ID is placed on both records for future lookup
- Sync only fires when a mapped field change to avoid unnecessary updates
- Only changes to single record trigger sync, bulk changes (via API or data loader) don't
- New configurable sync filters shared between bulk sync and ongoing sync
- Users can choose which SFDC field will be used as organization name when syncing SFDC account to an organization in Zendesk Support. This applies to both bulk sync and ongoing sync
- Added support for multi-select field in Zendesk Support
- New capabilities to clear and search logs
- Sync now supports checkbox field type
- Bulk sync now handles pick-list field type correctly
Please subscribe to this announcement to receive future notifications on updates to the Zendesk for Salesforce package For more information on the Zendesk for Salesforce package, please see the Zendesk for Salesforce Getting Started guide.