Current package version: 5.8.2
Package release date: Nov 28th 2018
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.3.4 or an earlier version
- Install package 4.3.5 (or package 4.3.5 for sandbox).
- After installation is complete, immediately install package 5.8.2 (or package 5.8.2 for sandbox).
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.4.0 or a later version
- Zendesk Support sidebar app now allows agents to create contact or lead records in Salesforce based on ticket requester information
- When creating a Support ticket in Salesforce, the requester email is no longer a required field
- Zendesk authentication was failing if there were over 90 entries in remote site settings
- Syncing - contact records weren't syncing to Zendesk Support after its related account record was changed
- Syncing - fields weren't syncing properly and an error was logged when contact was moved to a different account
Please subscribe to this announcement to receive future notifications on updates to the Zendesk for Salesforce package For more information on the Zendesk for Salesforce package, please see the Zendesk for Salesforce Getting Started guide.