Current package version: 5.7.1
Package release date: July 3rd 2018
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.3.4 or an earlier version
- Install package 4.3.5 (or package 4.3.5 for sandbox).
- After installation is complete, immediately install package 5.7.1(or package 5.7.1 for sandbox).
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.4.0 or a later version
- Bulk sync was failing to create Organizations in Support when account name has a special character
- Some fields didn't sync correctly if global and personal authentication identities were different
- Fixed an error when downloading package logs
- Updated the user interface to avoid hitting page size limit issue that customers will a large number of custom fields experienced
- Bulk sync was syncing only one object even if multiple ones were selected, under certain conditions
- Contact LastName, FirstName fields weren't monitored for changes to trigger ongoing sync
- Previously synced records were bypassing the sync filters
Please subscribe to this announcement to receive future notifications on updates to the Zendesk for Salesforce package For more information on the Zendesk for Salesforce package, please see the Zendesk for Salesforce Getting Started guide.