Current package version: 5.4.7
Package release date: September 7th 2017
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.3.4 or an earlier version
- Install package 4.3.5 (or package 4.3.5 for sandbox).
- After installation is complete, immediately install package 5.4.7 (or package 5.4.7 for sandbox).
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.4.0 or a later version
- Validation of Zendesk subdomain
- User can filters logs on the functional area of the package
- Fixed a link to the terms and conditions agreement
- Zendesk Validation SOQLs being called multiple times on Lead Conversion causing 101 SOQL limit error
- Log viewer - clicking Go repeatedly was changing the columns size
- Ticket view/edit page was showing ID instead the name
- Runtime error - stopped CtrlRemoteCreationofZendeskUsers.cls from sending error when parsing invalid json
- Custom Mapped field options weren't localized
Please subscribe to this announcement to receive future notifications on updates to the Zendesk for Salesforce package For more information on the Zendesk for Salesforce package, please see the Zendesk for Salesforce Getting Started guide.