Current package version: 5.4.1
Package release date: August 22nd 2017
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.3.4 or an earlier version
- Install package 4.3.5 (or package 4.3.5 for sandbox).
- After installation is complete, immediately install package 5.4.1 (or package 5.4.1 for sandbox).
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.4.0 or a later version
- To enable syncing of Salesforce Contacts with a shared email address to Zendesk Support, the integration now makes use of a feature called multi-organization membership. This allows us to represent Salesforce contacts in Zendesk Support as a single user related to multiple organizations. Read more.
- New logging mechanism and UI that surfaces issues with background processes of the integrations like Bulk Sync and Ongoing sync.
- Salesforce Remote Sites sites are now automatically configured after the user links a Support domain.
- Pre-populate requester information when creating new Zendesk Ticket from Zendesk Tickets related list.
- Users can permanently dismiss Bulk Sync warnings.
- Domain record wasn't being created in remote sites if it included a hyphen.
- Automatic configuration of remote site settings was failing when more than 10 records existed, or if a Zendesk domain record was manually deleted.
- Filtered out records were being counted by Bulk Sync towards the upper limit of 250K records.
- Bulk Sync was not supporting Boolean fields in field mapping.
- Post-installation script was creating unneeded records.
- Custom Bulk Sync Response fields were exceeding max character limit for label.
Please subscribe to this announcement to receive future notifications on updates to the Zendesk for Salesforce package For more information on the Zendesk for Salesforce package, please see the Zendesk for Salesforce Getting Started guide.