Current package version: 5.1.3
Package release date: May 19th 2017
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.3.4 or an earlier version
- Install package 4.3.5 (or package 4.3.5 for sandbox)
- After installation is complete, immediately install package 5.1.3 (or package 5.1.3 for sandbox)
To upgrade your Salesforce integration from 4.4.0 or a later version
- This version includes new Bulk Sync mechanism (Beta)
Increase sync limit from 20k records to 250k records
- Lightning style user interface
- Multiple customisable matching criteria (up to 3)
- Ability to manually match to overcome data quality issues
- User defined sync direction
- New “Import Only” mode enable customizing sync behavior
- Users can review and resolve errors or ignore them
- Downloadable error report
- Contacts and Leads syncing are now separate operations
- The Zendesk External ID field is used
- User manual
- Zendesk "new user welcome emails" can optionally be sent when syncing users from Salesforce to Zendesk Support.
- New "Built By Zendesk Application Agreement" needs to be accepted after the installation before the package can be used.
- This version of the package only supports OAuth authentication. If you have not previously authenticated in this way, you will be asked to login to Zendesk to use this package.
- Usage information is now collected and "Remote Sites" setting will be programmatically updated to enable this functionality. No user data is collected.
Please subscribe to this announcement to receive future notifications on updates to the Zendesk for Salesforce package For more information on the Zendesk for Salesforce package, please see the Zendesk for Salesforce Getting Started guide.