The legacy Salesforce Integration is no longer available to install. We are excited to be offering a new Salesforce Integration - built on Zendesk which is currently in an early access program. You need to have a Salesforce Edition with API rights to use this. Read the EAP post here for more info and to sign up.
If you do not have a Salesforce Edition with API rights, you can:
Try the Workato Salesforce to Support Integration
Try Zendesk Sell with its native integration to Zendesk Support
For many Salesforce organizations, Zendesk for Salesforce helps close the loop between your sales and support teams by enhancing visibility into customer information and support activity between Salesforce and Zendesk.
This article covers the following topics:
For links to all of our Salesforce documentation, see Salesforce integration resources.
The Zendesk for Salesforce integration enables you to choose which features you need and customize them to work for your Salesforce setup.
- View Salesforce data in Zendesk enables agents to view Salesforce information alongside a Zendesk ticket in Zendesk.
- View Zendesk tickets in Salesforce gives Sales reps the ability to view Zendesk tickets from a Contact or Account record in Salesforce.
- Create and edit Zendesk tickets in Salesforce gives Sales reps the ability to create and edit Zendesk tickets in Salesforce.
- Send Zendesk tickets into Salesforce enables your organization to create custom Salesforce workflows and reports across Zendesk and Salesforce data.
- Salesforce Account to Zendesk organization sync automatically keeps Zendesk organizations up-to-date with Salesforce Accounts through a one-way sync.
- Salesforce Contact/Lead to Zendesk user sync automatically keeps Zendesk users up-to-date with Salesforce Contacts and Leads through a one-way sync.
Be sure that you meet all the requirements in Zendesk and Salesforce before you install Zendesk for Salesforce.
- The Salesforce integration is available for Team, Professional, and Enterprise.
- If you are using Zendesk’s host-mapping feature, you must also set up hosted SSL.
- Your Salesforce organization must be on the Enterprise, Unlimited, or Developer edition (or have Salesforce API rights) to use the Zendesk for Salesforce integration.
The package requires API rights which is available to customers on Salesforce Unlimited and Enterprise editions. Customers on other Salesforce editions that acquired API rights separately, can contact Zendesk Support to have the integration enabled on firstname.lastname@example.org.