1) To get started, visit: TymeShift.Com
2) Click on "Get Started"
3) On the sign-up form, fill out your Zendesk credentials. You probably have these in your head already.
4) The last part requests your Zendesk API Key . You can get this by following the instructions on the page. Once you've got it, just copy and paste it into the TymeShift Sign-Up.
5) If you're already a TSheets user, select the option to connect to an existing TSheets account and enter your credentials. For everyone else (most of you !) just hit the " Continue " button.
6) The confirmation page provides you with your TymeShift Token. Simply copy and paste this token into the TymeShift App Install (which conveniently is also be pulled in to this page) and click the "Install" button.
7) That's it! TymeShift is now installed! To start using it, return to your Zendesk, and open up any ticket. Select " Apps " on the right side of your screen. Then click " Reload Apps" and you'll see TymeShift! Clock in to your first ticket to begin seamlessly tracking time - without EVER leaving Zendesk!
Want Tutorials, Videos, and Documentation?
Check out our support forums at: TymeShift.Com/help
You will find:
- Videos on how to use different functionality
- Suggest new features
- Interact with other users and staff using TymeShift
- Ask a question - You will ALWAYS RECEIVE FAST, RESPONSIVE, HELP!