How can I track satisfaction ratings with comments?
You can create views to track all the tickets with satisfaction ratings.
To create a view to track satisfaction ratings with comments
- Click the Admin icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Manage > Views.
- Select Add view and under Meet all of the following conditions add the condition below.
- Ticket: Status > Greater than > New
- Under Meet any of the following condtions select:
- Ticket Satisfaction > Is > Good with comment
Ticket Satisfaction > Is > Bad with comment
If you want to see all your satisfaction ratings with a comment or not, since the Ticket Satisfaction condition is numeric (starting at Unoffered and counting up to Bad with Comment ), use the Greater than Offered setting to see all tickets where satisfaction was given:
For more information, see Using CSAT (Professional and Enterprise).