I want to edit/customise an existing report in Insights without losing the original one - Is it possible to make a copy of the original report which I can then customise and save as something else?
In GoodData, you can create custom reports to analyze your Zendesk Support data. However, sometimes you might need to view the same report, but with slightly different metrics. Instead of creating an entirely new report, you can duplicate and modify existing reports. To duplicate a report simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Click the Reporting icon () in the sidebar, then click the Insights tab.
- Click GoodData in the upper-right corner.
- Select Reports in the toolbar.
- Select the report you would like to modify and duplicate.
- Customise this new version of the report as needed.
- After you finish editing, click the Options link in the upper-right corner.
- Select Save as... from the drop-down list.
- Enter a new name, description, tags, and select a folder for your report.
You can also choose to permit all viewers to access the report (see Changing report visibility).
- Click Save as.
Your duplicate report will appear the Reports tab.