Use the video tutorials in this article to open your ports for Zendesk Talk.
Port requirements for computer and network firewalls are:
- Port exceptions added to computer and network firewalls
- Ports: UDP 10,000-60,000 (Outgoing)
- *No designated IP's available, must be open for all traffic*
This article contains the following sections:
- How to open your computer ports
- How to open your home network ports
- How to test if your ports are open
How to open your computer ports (tutorial videos)
How to open your home network ports (tutorial videos)
How to test if your ports are open
Visit this site by Twilio (our provider) and use the This Link to check your bandwidth and WebRTC ports. This will show you if you need to adjust any firewalls and open any ports. You must be able to pass this test to use Zendesk Talk. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .