In some cases, you may want your Help Center content restricted from appearing in Google search results. With the Help Center theme editor, you can easily accomplish this by modifying your Help Center HTML templates.
How to Restrict your entire Help Center
The following instructions will show you how to restrict your entire Help Center from being indexed. Doing so will ensure that your Help Center content does not appear in Google search results.
- To begin, go to your Help Center and select Guide Admin.
- Then, click the Customize Design button within the left-side toolbar.
- Click the theme you want to edit to open it.
- Select Edit code highlighted below to edit your theme.
Select the document_head.hdbs file from the list and enter the following line of code as shown below.
<meta name="robots" content="noindex">
- Once added, click the Publish button on the right side of the code editor.
- Your Help Center will no longer be indexed.
Any questions? Post them here!