The Audit log shows various changes in your Zendesk. It saves a record of these changes indefinitely, and you can search the entire change history.
The Audit log is available for Administrators on Enterprise. The Audit log is not available for other plans.
Specifically, the Audit log shows the following changes.
- Account status
- Account billing cycle
- Account owner change
- Account plan type
- Maximum number of agents for your account
- Subdomain name
- Agent and administrator creation and deletion
- Agent email address addition and deletion
- Agent role
- Agent and administrator password
- User suspensions
- App installation, removal, settings modification, and activation
- App creation
- Automation creation, deletion, modification, and activation
- Macro creation, deletion, modification, and activation
- Trigger creation, deletion, modification, and activation
- View creation, deletion, modification, and activation
- Ticket deletion
- API access settings changes
- Email archiving settings
- Global password policy
- IP Restriction setting changes
- Password policy changes
- Social media channel activation and deactivation
- Whitelist and Blacklist additions, modifications, and deletions
To view the Audit log
- Click the Admin icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Account .
- Click the Audit Log tab.
- View the information in the Audit log.
Column Description Time Time and date the event occurred Actor User who caused the event IP IP address of the user who caused the event Type Type of action for the event (Created, Updated, or Deleted) Item changed Object changed by the actor Changes Details about the event
- Click any linked item to filter the Audit log based on that item.
For example, if you click a user in the Actor column, you see all events where that user is the Actor.
To see all events again, click Show all results .