Note : If you joined Zendesk on or after August 21, 2013, you have the Help Center instead of the Web portal. If you landed on this page by accident, see the articles on using the Help Center.
A version of your Zendesk Web portal that is optimized for Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices is available to your support staff and your end-users.
End-users will see your Web portal, and depending upon the features you've made available to them, they may also submit and track their requests.
Agents that sign in to the mobile version will see all the Web portal content that they have permission to see. Agents cannot access the agent interface or work with tickets in the mobile site. To do that, agents need to download and install a mobile version of the Zendesk App. For more information, see http://www.zendesk.com/product/mobile .
Your mobile site is enabled by default. If, for some reason, you want to disable it, follow these steps.
To disable/enable the mobile version of your Zendesk
- Click the Admin icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Channels > Web portal .
- Uncheck the Mobile Version > Enable setting.
- Click Save .
When disabled, your agents and end-users see the standard desktop web browser version of your Zendesk.
Your mobile Zendesk will use the same branding colors you set on the account branding page (see How to brand your Web portal ). You can additionally set a title for your mobile Zendesk and also add a logo that is sized appropriately for a mobile browser. By default, the title is the same as your Zendesk account. The title you set here only affects your mobile site.
To edit the branding of your mobile Zendesk site
- Click the Admin icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Account .
- Enter the title for your mobile site.
- Optionally, choose and upload a logo that is no larger than 114 x 114 pixels. If you use a larger logo, it will be scaled down to fit, which might degrade the quality of your logo. If you don't upload a logo, the default home logo is used (as shown above).
- Click Save tab .