Where to go next
Now that you've gotten an overview of what Zendesk Support does, you're ready to move on. If you're ready to set up and customize your Zendesk, we recommend that you now refer to the following articles that go into more detail about the areas we just covered.
- About organizations and groups
- Understanding Zendesk user roles
- Configuring how end-users access and log in to your Zendesk
- About ticket fields
- Using views to manage ticket workflow
- Working with tickets
- Using macros to update tickets and chat sessions
- Enabling formatting options for agents
- Adding formatting and inline images to comments
- Getting started with Guide
- Branding your Help Center
- Using themes and templates to customize your Help Center
- Streamlining workflow with ticket updates and triggers
- Streamlining workflow with time-based events and automations
All of these articles are part of Using Support, which contains all the details you need to not only set up Zendesk Support, but also many best practices for providing support. We also have a guide just for agents that focuses on how they use Zendesk and manage and solve tickets.
If you're looking for information about building Zendesk Apps to extend the functionality of your Zendesk, you can find that here:
Information about the Zendesk API is here:
In addition to all of our documentation, we also provide instructor-led training to help you quickly get up to speed using Zendesk.
Our trainers have extensive experience providing support to our customers and you'll have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the trainers and your fellow learners.