- Bug fixes
- Updated to respect the new Mobile Access Setting
- Push Notifications now available
- Improved Localization
- Prerequisites for Push Notifications (coming Feb 2016)
- Bug fixes for login and macros
- Authenticate with Google SSO or 2-Factor Authentication
- Improved performance and stability
- Support for Windows 8.1
- Limiting new downloads of WP7.1 or 8.0 builds
- Minor bug fixes including a fix for when the app crashes after accessing a pinned view
This version was focused on fixing a lot of the bugs and stability issues you have reported to us over the last few months. Thanks for your help and please keep sending us your feedback. We’ve also tidied up the UI and added some improvements.
- A new search page, including recent searches functionality.
- Improved tag management in ticket properties
- A new look ticket property page
- A new look create ticket page
- You can now see and edit date fields on tickets
- Assignee field now shows avatars
- A redesigned macros page so you can easily find and apply the macro you need
- Attachments now open in app
- Long names are now truncated in the CC field
- Ticket preview now works in Recent
- You can now add and remove bookmarks from the ticket view.
We have changed ticket lists so you can now see the subject and description of a ticket before you select it.
- We have fixed an issue where quotation marks can be stripped out of ticket fields.
- We have fixed an issue where you cannot connect if IP restrictions are in place
What's New and Fixed?
- This is a minor release to fix a bug which was present in 1.6 and prevented some agents from viewing more than two fields in a ticket.
What's New and Fixed?
- We have resolved the issues with pinned ticket views and live tiles.
- We have gone through all your feedback and fixed a lot of bugs and stability issues which were making the app unusable for some people.
- Macro changes are now applied to all applicable fields.
- Views which contain a large number of tickets are now paging correctly.
- Auto completion of tags and users now works correctly.
- App now supports basic and full priority.
- You can now add a new user while editing/updating a ticket.
- On the 15th of January, Zendesk will be making changes to how some of our APIs for mobile work. This means that anyone on an older version of our Windows Phone app may not be able to log in after this date. To correct this you must update to 1.6.
- Anyone who already has live tiles set before updating will need to delete and add again after updating for the fix to work.
- The front of live tiles will show a number, indicating the number of tickets in a view. Due to a limitation with Windows Phone the max number this can show is 99. So, if someone has a view pinned to there home screen and there are 200 tickets in the view, the live tile will say "99" on the front but when the tile flips the correct number will be shown in text.
- Users upgrading from the previous version may not see all their ticket fields when creating or viewing tickets. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app will solve this issue.
- Fixed an issue with pinning ticket views to the start screen
- Significant speed improvements in retrieving and updating ticket information
- Text suggestion enabled in ticket text fields
- Fixed issue with ticket views not pinning correctly to the home screen
- Fixed issue preventing multiple attachments from being added
- Fixed issue with adding CCs to tickets
- Fixed issue where changing a group and assignee, saving, and then changing a group and assignee again was not possible
- Agents logging in can now press and hold on the login fields to place the cursor
- Fixed issue with XML error appearing when updating a ticket