1.1.1 - Feb 23, 2017
- Fix for a crash when viewing ticket list
1.1 - Feb 17, 2017
- Delete and mark tickets as spam using the bulk edit on the list or the actions menu on the ticket details
- Manage your Suspended tickets with deletion and recovery
- See the ticket Requester on all ticket lists
- If your default reply type for the web is set to internal, it will also be set for mobile responses
- Crash fixes including accessing notification settings and applying macros
- Share tickets from ticket details
1.0.2 - Dec 19, 2016
- Delete and mark tickets as spam from the ticket list
- Additional user profile information including Twitter or Facebook contact information
- Bug fixes for the token expiration issues, light agents applying macros and improved the support of required fields
1.0.1 - Nov 24, 2016
This first update is focused on addressing your feedback.
- Copy the ticket ID, Subject, Requestor, and comment details
- Bypass Google and SSO to utilize email and password
- Internal note background is now yellow
- Users being frequently logged out
- And we fixed a few crashes
1.0 - Nov 15, 2016
We’ve rebuilt the app so it’s faster and more intuitive to get things done on the go. With this update you can now:
- Configure which notifications you receive and when
- Review all notifications in a notification feed
- Sort and group ticket lists
- View comments with rich text and inline images
- Preview macro changes
- Carousel through tickets by swiping left and right
- Leave feedback and report issues directly through the app
**** Our updated Zendesk Support for Android has been released. *****
- Bug fixes and improvements to Single Sign On
- Crash fixes including Periodic Update SLAs
- Security enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Updated to respect the new Mobile Access Setting
- Additional localization for Norwegian, Turkish, Swedish, Polish, Czech, Romanian and Finnish
- Bug fixes and security enhancements
- Customer satisfaction ratings and comments on ticket view
- Ability to remove bookmarks
- Quick user creation
- Security improvements and bug fixes
- Android users with an Android OS version below 4.0 will now see a notification that we will be removing support in January 2016
- Basic Authentication Single Sign-on support
- Minor bug fixes
2015-07-08 (2.7 & 2.7.1)
- Service Level Agreements. See how your tickets are tracking against their next SLA
- JWT & SAML Authentication. More control over how you login to the Zendesk app
- Bug fixes related to bulk edit, suspended tickets, highlighting comments, and applying macros
- Manage your suspended tickets. You can view, recover, and delete suspended tickets
- Bulk ticket editing. Edit multiple tickets at a time to update properties, apply macros, add comments, delete and mark as spam
- Support for Two-Factor Authentication
- Minor bug fixes related to login messaging, applying macros and comment submission
- Added 150 character limit cue for subject to prevent the user submitted a subject that is too long.
- We fixed an issue that was causing the app to hang on login.
- We fixed several issues causing the app to crash.
What's New in Version 2.2?
• We've updated the app with a new restyle.
• The dashboard layout has been improved for devices with small screens.
What's Fixed in Version 2.2?
• We have fixed some of the issues with notifications which were reported to us after our last release.
• We fixed several crash issues which were affecting some users.
•We fixed an issue where the call duration was displayed incorrectly when viewing a voice ticket.
Today we released version 2.1.2 of our Android app in the Google Play Store. This is now live and ready to download. We have also submitted this to the Samsung KNOX Store and the Amazon store and these are awaiting approval.
What’s New in Version 2.1.2?
- This was a patch release to fix some crash issues identified with version 2.1.2 which affected a small number of users.
Today we will be submitting version 2.1 of our Android app to the Google Play Store.
What’s New in Version 2.1?
- We have updated our login method to improve security for users of the app. This change will not affect how you use the app but you will need to log in again after updating.
- User profiles will now show Facebook and Twitter details.
- Refreshed Dashboard view and Notifications
As part of this update we have spend a lot of time addressing many bugs which customers have raised with us and which we have come across during testing.
Here are some of the major bugs we have squashed!
- Twitter and Facebook reply options for Android now work.
- Pinned views are no longer disappearing.
- Push Notification failure issues have be fixed.
- Dismissed or cleared notifications returning on next push notification.
After updating to version 2.1, you will need to log into the app again. This was necessary for updating to OAuth
- Zendesk for Android is now available in 14 languages—German, French, Japanese, Portuguese, English, English (UK), Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean.
- We've improved the interface and navigation.
- Support for problem and incident linking.
- Support for marking tickets as spam.
- Fixed reported crashes.
- We've fixed an issue with grouping a ticket view by custom ticket field returning incorrect groupings.
- We've introduced a number of stability improvements in this release.
- 2.0.11 introduced a crash upon app startup for many customers. We released 2.0.12 which addresses this issue and we are very sorry for the regression.
- We've added support for our upcoming ticket forms feature, available for Enterprise customers.
- Ticket views were not grouping correctly by organization.
- We've fixed an issue with tickets with long comment threads not properly displaying all comments.
- Our app was sometimes encountering an error when registering with our push notification provider. We've fixed this and it should improve push notification reliability.
- We've migrated to Google Cloud Messaging to make push notifications more reliable. This addresses various reports of customers not properly receiving push notifications. Please note that Google Cloud Messaging supports Android 2.2 and above.
- Inline with our new agent interface behavior, ticket comments are now always in reverse chronological order, newest comment at the top.
- We've fixed an issue where private ticket comments were showing up as public.
- Fixed an issue with some comments on Facebook tickets not rendering properly.
- Voice tickets now render properly and you can play voicemails.
- Modifying the due date on a ticket now properly shows the submit button so agents can submit this change.
- Macro ordering should now be inline with ordering shown in the agent interface.
- Fixed an error with malformed error messages when updating tickets.
- Comment timestamps should now correctly show the agent's timezone instead of UTC timestamps.
- Fixes ability to view tickets in On Hold status and ability to update tickets to On Hold status
- Fixes crashes in Android 4.2.2 when refreshing a view
- Fixes various crashes with attaching images taken from the gallery or from the phone's camera
- Fixes issues with applying personal macros on some accounts
- Creating a new user from a ticket now properly adds the user as the requester after ticket submission\
- Light agents can now properly make private comments on tickets
- Apply macro is now properly hidden for restricted agents who do not have permission to update ticket properties
- Various UI fixes between portrait and landscape mode on certain screens