- Unlike with the Feedback Tab, you can add Zendesk Chat to Web Widget.
- Web Widget is better optimized for mobile web browsing.
- Web Widget supports internationalization out of the box. If you created multiple Feedback Tabs to support multiple languages, you can replace them all with one Web Widget.
Locating your Feedback Tabs
If you're not sure where your Feedback Tabs are, you can find them by locating any tickets submitted through a Feedback Tab.
To locate your Feedback Tabs
- Create a new view to return Feedback Tab tickets, with the condition Ticket: Channel | Is | Feedback Tab.
- Click the Views icon () in the sidebar, then select your new Feedback Tab view.
- Click the Play button to view each ticket. In a ticket's initial comment, you'll see a URL indicating the web page with the Feedback Tab used to submit the ticket.
Removing the Feedback Tab
Remove the Feedback Tab code from the places you've added it.
- In the Help Center, click General in the top menu bar, then select Customize design.
- Click Edit Theme to open the Theme editor.
- Select the Footer template from the HTML menu in the Theme editor.
- Delete the Feedback Tab at the bottom of the file.
- Click Save at the top of the sidebar to save your changes.
- Click Publish changes at the top of the sidebar.
Adding the Web Widget
O,nce you've removed your Feedback Tab code, you're ready to start adding the Web Widget. For detailed instructions, see Using Web Widget to embed customer service in your website.