Skill Level : Easy, uses built-in metrics, no complex configuration
Time Required : 15 minutes
- One Report
This recipe provides a quick way to see the number of tickets in your account broken down by the assigned agent and the channel the ticket was submitted via.
Creating the report
- Click the Reporting icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select the Insights tab.
- Click the GoodData link in the top right corner.
- In the top menu, click Reports > Create Report .
- Open the What menu and select "# Tickets".
- Open the How menu and select "Ticket Assignee".
- Click the "T" icon next to the attribute name.
- Select "Ticket via" in the How menu. Click Done when finished.
- You can also filter out tickets that do not have an assignee by selecting "Ticket Assignee" isn't "( empty value )" from the filter menu.
- You will need to switch the report to a stacked bar chart.
- Click on Show Configuration . Select "Metric Values" as the X Axis, "Ticket Assignee" as the Y Axis, and "Ticket Via" as the data series.
- Under Advanced Configuration :
- Check Values and Boxed .
- Set the text to 11.
- Uncheck Gridlines .
- Click Create to give your report a title and save for later use.