Skill Level : Easy, uses built-in metrics, no complex configuration
Time Required : 15 minutes
- One Report
This recipe provides a quick way to see the number of tickets in your account broken down by the assigned agent and the channel the ticket was submitted via.
Creating the report
- Click the Reporting icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select the Insights tab.
- Click the GoodData link in the top right corner.
- In the top menu, click Reports > Create Report .
menu and select "# Tickets".
- Open the How menu and select "Ticket Assignee".
- Click the "T" icon next to the attribute name.
Select "Ticket via" in the
You can also filter out tickets that do not have an assignee by selecting "Ticket Assignee" isn't "(
)" from the filter menu.
You will need to switch the report to a stacked bar chart.
. Select "Metric Values" as the X Axis, "Ticket Assignee" as the Y Axis, and "Ticket Via" as the data series.
- Check Values and Boxed .
- Set the text to 11.
to give your report a title and save for later use.