Skill Level : Easy, uses built-in metrics, no complex configuration
Time Required : 10 minutes
- One Report
This recipe provides a quick and easy way to find the hour with the highest amount of tickets created. This is a great way to get an idea of what times you might need to ensure proper staffing to handle the incoming ticket volume.
Creating the report
- Click the Reporting icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select the Insights tab.
- Click the GoodData link in the top right corner.
- In the top menu, click Reports > Create Report .
menu and select "# Tickets".
- Open the How menu and select "Hour Ticket Created".
- Under Display Label , select "Hour Ticket Created: 12H" to make a more visually appeasing bar chart.
Change the report type to bar graph.
- Select Show Configuration .
- Select Global Settings .
- Check Data Labels .
- Uncheck Gridlines .
to give your report a title and save for later use.