Zendesk is removing Insights reporting on February 5th, 2021. If you are using Insights, you need to move to Explore, the latest generation of reporting for Zendesk products, before that time. If you need more time to move to Explore, you can apply for an extension using this form before January 22, 2021.
Skill Level : Easy, uses built-in metrics, no complex configuration
Time Required : 10 minutes
- One Report
This recipe provides a quick and easy way to find the hour with the highest amount of tickets created. This is a great way to get an idea of what times you might need to ensure proper staffing to handle the incoming ticket volume.
Creating the report
- Click the Reporting icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select the Insights tab.
- Click the GoodData link in the top right corner.
- In the top menu, click Reports > Create Report .
- Open the What menu and select "# Tickets".
- Open the How menu and select "Hour Ticket Created".
- Under Display Label , select "Hour Ticket Created: 12H" to make a more visually appeasing bar chart.
- Change the report type to bar graph.
- Select Show Configuration .
- Under Advanced Configuration :
- Select Global Settings .
- Check Data Labels .
- Uncheck Gridlines .
- Click Create to give your report a title and save for later use.