This report enables you to evaluate agent performance by viewing the number of solved tickets. There are two ways you can view the number of solved tickets by agent. You can either use Insights' default View Only dashboard or create a custom report. This recipe will cover both options.
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 10 minutes
- Option 1: View Only dashboard
- Option 2: One built-in metric, two attributes.
Option 1: View Only dashboard
Insights' default View Only dashboard contains an agent activity report that analyzes the number of solved tickets per agent by day. The agent activity report is located under the headline metrics in the agent activity tab.
You can drill-in to view individual ticket details by selecting any point on the report. You can also specify a Date Range on the dashboard with the use of disconnected date dimensions. For more information on disconnected date dimensions see, Understanding disconnected date dimensions in Insights.
Option 2: Custom report
When creating your own report, you cannot directly copy the metric used in the agent activity report in the View Only dashboard. To make a new report to track the number of solved tickets by agents, you will need to select new metrics and attributes.
Keep in mind this is only one way to display # Solved Tickets. There are many different options to analyze daily productivity.
Creating your report
- Click the Reporting icon () on the sidebar in the agent interface, then click the Insights tab.
- Click the GoodData link in the top right corner.
- In GoodData, click Report>Create Report.
- Under the What panel, select the built-in metric # Solved Tickets.
- Under the How panel select Ticket Assignee and Week(Mon-Sun/Year(Ticket Solved).
- Click Done.
Customizing your report
- In the List of Values filter select, Week (Mon-Sun)/Year(Ticket Solved) is last week.
- Click Apply.
- In the List of Values filter select, Ticket Assignee isn't (empty value).
- Click Apply.
- Select the Bar Chart from chart types.
- Click the Show Configurations link next to chart types.
- Under Global Settings, uncheck Gridlines and Data Labels.
- Click Apply.
- Click Create.
Your report will resemble the image below.
Configuring dashboard drill-in
- On your Dashboard tab, click the gear icon (), then select Edit.
- Click Reports, then double click your report title to publish to the dashboard.
- Click the report, then click the gear icon next to the report.
- Select Add Drilling.
- Select # Solved Tickets from the Select Metric/Attribute drop-down list.
- Select your drill-in attribute. If you are using a date attribute, you need to check Show date attributes at the bottom of the menu.
- Click Select.
- To view your drill-in options, click a bar on your report. You can change the style of the drill-in report by clicking the chart type icons in the upper-right hand corner.