This report will help you measure the amount of time between when a ticket is created to when it is solved for the last time.
Skill level: Basic
Time required: 5 minutes
Ingredients: One built-in metric, one attribute.
Building your report
- Click the Reporting icon () on the sidebar in the agent interface, then click the Insights tab.
- Click the GoodData link in the top right corner.
- In GoodData, select Reports> Create a report.
- In the What panel, select Full Resolution Time [Mdn] in either hours (hrs) or in minutes (min).
- In the How panel, you can select attributes to slice your data. For example, you can select Date (Ticket Created) to see the full first resolution time by day.
- Click Done.
This will give you the full resolution time for all tickets created per day for every day that a ticket was created in your Zendesk.
Customizing your report
- In the Filter panel, select the List of values option.
- Select Month/Year (Ticket Created) as the attribute to filter.
- Select a month and year to analyze.
- Click Apply.
- Select the line chart symbol () at the top right of the report editor.
- Your report will now be displayed as a line chart.
- Click Create to save your report.
After you click Create, you can add your report to dashboards, sort it into a folder, or share it with others. For more information see, Sharing reports in Insights and Creating reports and dashboards in Insights. For more Insights resources see, Insights resources (Professional and Enterprise).