You can receive support requests at a Yahoo email account, and forward it to your Zendesk email address.
If you're using another email client, see Forwarding your incoming support email to Zendesk.
To forward email from your Yahoo account to Zendesk
- Log in to your Yahoo support email address.
- Mouse over the Gear icon in the upper right, and select Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click on the Yahoo email account.
- Scroll down and select Forward.
- Enter the address you want to forward your email to and select one of the following forwarding options:
- Store and forward
- Store and forward and mark as read
- Click Save.
- Click Verify.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, find your Zendesk support address and verify it. A verification email will appear in your account as a ticket.
You also need to add your external email address as a support address in Zendesk. See Adding support addresses for users to submit tickets. When you add your support address, your email will be verified and you'll know whether you've set up email forwarding properly.
Optionally, you can edit or create an SPF record to verify that Zendesk can send email on behalf of your email server. See Setting up SPF for Zendesk to send email on behalf of your email domain.
If these steps aren't working, or you're seeing something different in your email account, please refer to Yahoo's email forwarding documentation.