One-touch tickets provide insight into which customer inquiries can be resolved in one response from an agent. Often, customers will look at one-touch tickets as a source of inspiration for content in their Knowledge Base. However, without having context of how well the response resolves the inquiry, the article might not be relevant for your customer. To provide context, you’ll want to plot CSAT against the one-touch ticket types. This recipe will walk you through creating the report.
Skill level : Beginner
- Two pre-built metrics: % Satisfaction Score, # One-Touch Tickets.
- One custom ticket field: About.
Building your report
The first step in reporting on CSATs and one-touch tickets is selecting the correct metrics and attributes in the What and How panels. This section will discuss what metrics and attributes to select and how to filter out values that could affect your report.
To select your metrics and attributes
- Click the Reporting icon ( ) in the agent interface, then open the Insights tab.
- Click the GoodData link in the top right corner.
- Click Reports .
- Click Create Report .
- In the What panel, select # One-Touch Tickets and % Satisfaction Score.
- In the How panel, select the About attribute. The About attribute will provide information on your ticket topic. If you have not added a custom field to capture the About field see, Adding and using custom ticket fields .
from the drop-down list and check the
box. Any results with an empty value will be excluded from your report.
- Click Done . After you finish adding your measures and attributes, you can then begin filtering your report.
To narrow down results, you will want to apply filters to your report. This example report filters the time range to the previous month and only displays the top five tickets.
To add filters
- Click the Filters button.
- Click Add Filter , then select the Select from a List of Values filter to add a new data filter.
Select Month/Year (Ticket Solved) as your attribute and last month for your floating range. This will filter results to tickets solved in the last month.
- Click Apply .
- Click Add Filter , then select Ranking filter.
- Select the following information:
- For Select result size , click Top then enter five. For the ranking criteria select # Tickets. This will show you the top five ticket types that are solved with one-touch.
- For What do you want to rank? select the About attribute
- For the ranking criteria select # Tickets. Your results will now be filtered to the top five ticket types that are solved with one-touch.
Customize your report
Lastly, you'll want to adjust the graph, so the data is easy to visualize. This recipe uses custom configuration options to change how results are represented.
To customize your report
- Click the Show configuration link in the upper right hand corner.
drop-down list, select # One-touch Tickets as the primary axis and % Satisfaction Score as the secondary.
- If you would like to replicate the chart below. You will need to edit your chart in Advanced configuration .
- Click the + button next to Axis Y to expand the axis settings.
- Underneath # One-Touch Tickets, select the Bar chart type.
Underneath % Satisfaction Score, select the Area chart type.
- Click Hide to hide the Configuration menu again.
You will now have a graph that shows the top five one-touch ticket types with the highest CSAT. This graph can be a great first step to determine the topics for Knowledge Base articles.