Today I'm happy to announce the launch of Zendesk's new System Status Page. The page is designed to give our customers more relevant, timely, and in depth information about service incidents that may be occurring on the Zendesk platform.
To use the page, visit: https://status.zendesk.com, and enter your subdomain. This will give you current and historical status for your particular Zendesk account. You can view status by each of the products and services that Zendesk offers.
When incidents happen, we know how disruptive that can be to your business, so we designed this page to be as transparent, specific, and helpful as possible about what is happening and when it is going to be resolved. Our goals for the redesigned page were:
- Bringing our old system status page into the current century
- Focusing on updates for your specific Zendesk instance(s)
- A near real-time place to see updates during incidents
- A place to see historical outage details and read post-mortems on how we are improving
- Most importantly, a transparent and open view into our system status
What's planned next?
- Proactive email notifications for your specific Zendesk instances
For information on using this page, see About the System Status page.