How can I restrict Help Center content using tags?
You can create user segments to restrict content to users based on the tags they have applied in their profile (see Creating user segments for Guide user permissions (Guide Professional and Enterprise).
To restrict articles
- Navigate to a Help Center article and click Edit article.
- Click Article settings at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Under Visible to, click the drop-down menu, then select an user segment to determine which users can view this article.
- Click Save.
To restrict topics
- Navigate to a community topic and click Edit topic.
- Under Visible to, click the drop-down menu, then select an user segment to determine which users can view this topic.
- Click Update.
For more information on restricting Help Center content, see Applying users segments to restrict access to Help Center knowledge base content.