This article provides the steps for restricting Help Center content to specific users that have a certain tag.
- Allowed for admins and agents who can manage Help Center.
- The tags must already exist in Zendesk.
- Navigate to a Help Center section or topic and click Edit section or Edit topic.
- Select either Signed-in users or Agents and managers from the Who can view? dropdown field.
- Under Who have all of these tags, start typing a tag, then select one of the matching tags that appears.
- Click Update.
For more information on restricting Help Center content, see Applying users segments to restrict access to Help Center knowledge base content.