You can localize the banner image on the home page of your Help Center.
- Must be on Team, Professional, or Enterprise
- Must be at least an Admin or have access to customize theme of help center
- In the Help Center, select General > Customize Design > Edit Theme > Assets.
- Upload the localized images you need for your Help Center:
- Next, click over to the CSS tab:
- The banner should be located in a section.hero class, and then applied using CSS. You can locate the section by either scrolling down or searching for it.
- In order to localize this image you can create an if/then string of code to apply the appropriate CSS--essentially, if the language is “A” use the asset heroA, and if language is “B” use the asset heroB, and so on:
- Once you've gotten things set up in the CSS, you can preview it and when you're ready, publish the changes.
Below is the end result from my test account! To left in Chrome is the English version of the Help Center, and to the right in Firefox, is the Spanish version:
Additional Help Center resources:
- Help Center Templates reference: Header: Available properties
- Help Center CSS cookbook
- Tips for using HTML to customize your knowledge base in Help Center