I can't sign in the Zendesk Support mobile app (iOS or Android).
- Able to sign into agent interface (subdomain.zendesk.com/agent)
- Using Zendesk Support native authentication (username/password)
- User role is agent or admin (not end-user).
To solve authentication issues in the Zendesk Support mobile app, try one of the troubleshooting steps below.
- If you do not have a password for your Support account, create one by following the steps outlined in the article: How do I reset my password when I can't sign in?
- Check Admin icon () > Channels > API > Password Access. This setting must be enabled for the mobile apps to allow login. If you have SSO enabled on your account, the Password Access option doesn't play a role in accessing the app.
- Use the non-host-mapped subdomain for your Support account (yoursubdomain.zendesk.com).
- The email address used to sign-in must be the primary email address on the agent profile.