Unable to sign into the Zendesk Support Mobile app (iOS or Android).
- Able to sign into agent interface (subdomain.zendesk.com/agent);
- Using Zendesk Support native authentication (username/password);
- User role is agent or admin (not end-user).
Possible Causes & Resolutions
- If you do not have a Zendesk Support password you can create one by visiting yoursubdomain.zendesk.com/access/help to request a password reset.
- Check Admin icon () > Channels > API > Password Access; this setting must be enabled for the Mobile Apps to allow login. Please note, if you have SSO enabled on your account this setting will not play a role in accessing the app.
- Use the non-host-mapped subdomain for your Support account (yoursubdomain.zendesk.com).
- Email address used to sign in must be the primary email address on the Agent profile.