What are my options for forwarding a ticket to a non-Support user?
Option 1: Setup an email target
- Create an email target via Admin icon () > Settings > Extensions > Targets.
- Select add target.
- Select email target. Complete the setup.
- Create a trigger to notify the target with ticket information.
Option 2: Change the requester
- In a ticket, next to the ticket requester's name, below the ticket title, click Change.
- Edit the requester field to be the non-Support user you want to share the ticket with.
- Add a public comment and click Submit.
Option 3: CC the individual
- In a ticket, add the non-Support user's email address to the CC field
- Reply to the requester as normal.
- The CCed individual will receive updates via email.
Option 4: Create a PDF of the ticket
- Open the ticket you want to print.
- Click the Ticket options menu in the upper right, select Print ticket.
- Most computers have the option to Print to PDF; select this.
- A PDF will be created of the ticket; attach the PDF to an email to forward the ticket.