How can I bulk update my users?
Option 1: Import Users
1. Generate a user CSV of your existing users, either by exporting an User XML export from your Zendesk Support account (Professional or Enterprise only) or manually creating the file.
2. Edit the user field columns with your updates.
3. Re-import the file into your Zendesk via Admin () > Manage > People > Bulk user import.
Option 2: Update Many Users API Call
1. Create a script using the Create or Update Many Users call in the Zendesk API.
2. Adjust the user objects you want to update.
3. Run the script.