This article will help you avoid the headaches of reintegrating your JIRA and Zendesk Support accounts.
Note that the Support user, you use to authenticate will be the one which makes the updates from JIRA, so you may want to use a generic user as per the setup guide.
- Changing the integration user.
- Changing the JIRA instance linked to your Zendesk Support account.
- Changing the Zendesk Support instance linked to your JIRA (including sandboxes).
- Reintegrating after restarting your JIRA server and/or clearing the plugin cache
1. In JIRA, navigate to Settings > Add-ons > Manage add-ons > Zendesk for JIRA > Configure
2. Select Disconnect your Zendesk
3. Uninstall the Zendesk for JIRA add-on. If you are reintegrating the same Zendesk and JIRA accounts, your linked issue data will remain intact.
4. Follow the instructions in the article Setting up Zendesk for JIRA integration to setup the integration again.