This article outlines how to restrict ticket submission to only a single or select group of users within an organization while still allowing all the organization's users access to the Help Center.
- All users belong to the same organization.
- All users share an email domain.
- Users must not submit tickets from the Help Center.
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > Customers.
- In the Blacklist field, add the organization's domain, e.g. example.com.
- In the Whitelist field, add the specific user's full email address, e.g. email@example.com
Only the users in the whitelist will be able to submit email tickets. All other users from this organization's emails will be suspended. However, tickets submitted by these users via the Help Center will not be suspended. To prevent ticket submission via the Help Center, you have two options:
- Remove the Submit a request hyperlink.
- Create custom code to dynamically display the hyperlink based on user data.