This recipe will show you how to create a report measuring the number of incidents by problem tickets.
Skill Level: Easy, uses built-in metrics, no complex configuration
Time Required: 15 minutes
- One pre-built metric: # Incidents.
- One pre-built attribute: Ticket Problem.
Creating the Report
- Click the Reporting icon () in the sidebar, then select the Insights tab.
- Click the GoodData link in the upper right corner.
- In the top menu, click Reports > Create Report.
- Open the What panel and select # Incidents.
- Open the How panel and select Ticket Problem.
- Click Done when finished.
Your final report will resemble the image below: