Currently, the condition Ticket: Requester in your views, triggers, and automations does not allow you to specify individual end users. This article provides alternatives to checking the requester field directly.
Must have admin access to your Zendesk Support account.
- Option 1: Tag the user
- Navigate to the end user's profile by going to Admin > Manage > People and searching for the user profile.
- Add a unique tag to the profile.
- Create a business rule which uses the condition Tags > contains at least one of the following > <unique_tag>.
- Option 2: Add user(s) to an organization
- Create or identify an organization to house the specific users.
- Add this organization to each user's profile.
- Create a business rule which checks the condition Organization > is > <Organization name>.
- Option 3: Create a custom ticket field
- From Admin > Manage > Ticket Fields > Add custom field.
- Create a new custom ticket field to help group requesters in a specific way.
- Then create a new business rule which checks the condition Ticket:<Custom Field>.