Currently, the condition Ticket: Requester in your views, triggers, and automations does not allow you to specify individual end-users. This article provides alternatives to checking the requester field directly.
Must have admin access to your Zendesk Support account.
- Option 1: Tag the user
- Navigate to the end user's profile.
- Add a unique tag.
- Create a business rule which uses the condition Ticket:Tags contain at least one of the following <unique_tag>.
- Option 2: Add user(s) to an organization
- Create or identify an organization to house the specific users.
- Add this organization to each user's profile.
- Create a business rule which checks the condition Ticket: Organization is <Organization>.
- Option 3: Create a custom ticket field
- From Admin > Manage > Ticket Fields > Add custom field.
- Create a new custom ticket field.
- Create a new business rule which checks the condition Ticket:<Custom Field>.