How do I change the color of the legacy Chat widget or the Web Widget (Classic)?
If you have the Web Widget (Classic)
- In Zendesk Support, go to Admin () > Channels > Web Widget (Classic).
- Under Theme color, select the color for the buttons and links in your widget.e the color of the Web Widget (Classic) components using the Theme color setting.
- Under the Theme text color, select the color of the text in the widget.
- Click Save.
For more information about both of these settings, see the article: Configuring components in the Web Widget (Classic).
If you have the legacy Chat widget
- In Zendesk Chat, go to Settings > Web Widget (Classic) > Appearance.
- Under the Chat window, use the Theme color to select a new widget color.
- Click Save changes.
For more information on these settings in Chat, see this article: Customizing the appearance of the widget.
If you want to make more specific or custom changes to the color of different widget components, see the articles: Advanced customization of your Web Widget (Classic) and the developer documentation about the color property.