The meaning of and how to resolve the error message "Invalid view please update the view definition."
- Using the mobile app (iOS, Android).
- Receiving the error message when opening a view.
- Able to edit the view triggering the error.
You receive this error when one or more of the conditions on the view is checking for a value that no longer exists in your system, such as a ticket group that has been deleted or an assignee who is no longer on the account. To resolve the error, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your Zendesk account on a computer.
- Navigate to the view edit page via Admin > Manage > Views.
- Select Edit for the view.
- Identify the condition with a value of Value no longer exists. Choose another.
- Update the condition appropriately and save.