I have an agent who has authored several Insights reports, but they will be leaving my organization. How do I ensure that their authored reports are accessible to my remaining agents after they have been removed from my account?
You will want the author of the reports to edit the permissions, so that they are visible to everyone. The reports' permissions can be edited in bulk by having the agent follow the steps below.
- Click the Reporting icon in the agent interface, then open the Insights tab.
- Click the GoodData link in the upper right corner.
- Select Reports from the header.
- Select the folder My Reports from the left hand side.
- Choose Select all from the top of the report list.
- Select Permissions.
- Check the Visible to all users box.
- Select Save Permissions.