How can I track tickets that were solved without an agent replying to the requester?
You can track solved tickets without a public agent reply in different ways.
Create a view to last tickets solved without a public reply
First, create a trigger to indicate that an agent has publicly replied by setting a tag on the ticket. The trigger conditions should all be grouped under the Meet all of the following conditions set. The conditions to include are:
- Ticket | Is | Updated
- Current user | Is | (agent)
- Comment | Is | Public
Under Actions, add a tag, for example, agent_replied.
- Add tags | agent_replied
Next, create a view to check for solved tickets that do not contain this tag. Group the conditions under Meet all of the following conditions set.
- Status | Is | Solved
- Ticket: Tags | Contains none of the following | agent_replied
The view displays all the tickets that do not contain the tag and consequently the tickets solved without a response to the customer.
Create a trigger that notifies you every time a ticket is solved without a public reply
To create the trigger
- Click the Admin icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Business Rules > Triggers.
- On the top right of the page, select Add trigger.
Add the following conditions under Meet ALL of the following conditions:
- Status | Changed to | Solved
- Agent replies | Is | 0
- Under Actions, select:
- Email user | yourself.
- Add the subject and the email body that you want to see when you receive these notifications.