How can I format images as hyperlinks within a ticket comment?
First, determine what formatting option you are using in your account. To do so, navigate to Admin > Settings > Tickets. You will be selecting either the Rich Content or Markdown options.
If you select Markdown, you will need to host the image externally and link to both the image and the hyperlink in the following format:
- [!(Image URL goes here)](website URL goes here)
If you select Rich Content, use the following steps:
- Drag the image into the ticket body and insert as an inline image.
- Highlight the image in the ticket body.
- Select CTRL+K (PC) or CMD+K (Mac) to open the hyperlink popup.
- Insert the website URL into this popup.