Can I create a view for tickets proactively created by an agent?
You can create a view that captures your tickets created by an agent in two parts, by first creating a trigger to tag the tickets and then the view that captures that tag.
To create the trigger
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Business Rules > Triggers.
- Select Add trigger. You can use following trigger configuration:
Meet ALL of the following conditions
- Ticket > is > Created
- Current user > is > (agent)
- Add Tags > (proactive)
- Meet ALL of the following conditions
For information about creating a proactive trigger, see About the Support default triggers.
To create the view
- Click the Views icon () in the sidebar, then go to Manage > Views, and click to Add view.
- Add the conditions below under Meet ALL of the following conditions:
- Ticket: Tags Contains at least one of the following proactive
- Ticket: Status > Less than > Solved
- Click Create view.
For information about reporting on proactive tickets, see Explore recipe: Tickets created by agents or end-users.